Journal Collegium Antropologicum
International journal Collegium Antropologicum is the official journal of the Croatian Anthropological Society.
The journal was founded on the occasion of the 1st Congress of European Anthropologists held in Zagreb, Croatia in 1977. From then to 2006 it has been published twice a year (June and December), with occasional supplement editions. Starting in 2006, the Journal is being published in four issues per year (March, June, September and December).
With the numerous international recognition of co-operative experts, the Journal represents a relevant reference source in the fields of cultural and biological anthropology. Collegium Antropologicum also provides up-to-date reviews of the books in the fields of biological anthropology, cultural anthropology, sociology, ethnology, psychology, demography, history, archaeology, genetics, biomedicine, human ecology, nutrition and other fields related to multidisciplinary character of anthropology.
Collegium Antropologicum is published by:
- Croatian Anthropological Society
- Institute for Anthropological Research
- Croatian Association of Medical Anthropology
- Commission on Medical Anthropology and Epidemiology of the International Union of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences.
Collegium Antropologicum is indexed in the following scientific databases:
- Current Contents
- Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI)
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (A&HCI)
- Abstracts in Anthropology
- Anthropological Literature
- INIST - CNRS
- Science Culture SARL
- Sociological Abstracts/SocINDEX
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE
- CSA Sociological Abstracts
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences
- International Center for Scientific Research (CIRS).